20V Power Share Hydroshot Portable Power Cleaner w/ Deluxe Cleaning Bundle
- 320 PSI is 5x more pressure than a traditional garden hose with sprayer.
- Versatile 5-in-1 pressure nozzle lets you easily switch between spray intensities (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and watering setting).
- Draws from any fresh water source so it’s perfect to use around the dock or the pool.
- New bottle adapter lets you take the water anywhere—much more portable than traditional pressure washer.
- Powerful yet lightweight—almost anyone can use it.
- Value Bundle: Includes Adjustable Outdoor Power Scrubber (Hard Bristles), Soap Dispenser, Pivoting Quick-Connect Adapter and Window Squeegee with Sprayer.
Yes, this model includes 1 2.0Ah battery and 1 5-hour charger.
The WORX Hydroshot has custom-designed accessories to perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks. Aftermarket pressure washer accessories can also be used on the Hydroshot, but may not operate as originally designed since the water flow rate is much lower than a typical pressure washer. Click here to see the full selection of accessories.
The Hydroshot accessories are only designed for use on the Hydroshot and cannot be used on other pressure washing equipment.
Yes, as long as the water is 104 degrees or less.
No, the WORX Hydroshot WG625 has one, simple speed for easy and efficient operation.
The water pressure is 320 psi.
There are a few things to check:
- Confirm that the water source hose is not being compressed or kinked, or being restricted in any way.
-If using the included hose, make sure the intake filter is sitting just under the water’s surface, not floating on top of the water, and not touching the bottom (if used in lake). Any dirt or debris may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- Remove the orange hose adapter by unscrewing it from the machine (which may require an adjustable wrench). Verify that the rubber gasket filter is still in place and see if any debris is blocking the filter. The Hydroshot will not work properly if the filter is missing. Reinstall the hose adapter and hand tighten, or tighten with a wrench if necessary. Do not overtighten. Additional rubber gasket filter screens are sold at most hardware stores and by WORX Customer Service (855) 279-0505.
If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Important: Upon startup, it is critical to clear all the air from the tube and fill it with water. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ above the water’s surface to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool. Once water completely fills the tube, and water has reached the base of the tool, engage the trigger to initiate spray. If water will not completely fill the tube, detach the tube from the tool and fully submerge the hose in a water source. Once the tube is completely filled with water, reattach to the tool, and engage the trigger to initiate spray It could take up to 30 seconds or more to spray, depending on the fresh water source.
If you decide the WORX Hydroshot isn’t the right tool for you, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee from date of receipt (less shipping and handling). Please call our customer service center at 1-866-354-9679 (WORX) and we’ll be happy to assist. View more information here.
We know your tools are indispensable, so we cover each tool with a 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty. You can extend your warranty to 3 years by registering online within 30 days of purchase. Already have your Hydroshot? Register now!
Parts subject to normal wear and tear are not covered by the tool’s warranty. View more information on our warranty here.