20V Power Share 5L Cordless Handheld Sanitizing Sprayer
- Handheld, cordless sanitizing sprayer sprays a fine mist of cleaning solution and disinfectants on multiple surfaces.
- Perfect for sanitizing large areas or public places like gyms, offices, and classrooms, or around the home and car.
- Cordless convenience allows for effortless movement from room to room.
- Continuous spray trigger provides faster coverage.
- 5L tank with measurements for precise, hassle-free filling of sanitizing and disinfectant solution.
- Lightweight and portable design allows you to take anywhere and use on a wide range of applications.
- Long spray lance for disinfecting hard-to-reach areas.
- Can also be used in the yard to spray weed killer, pesticides, lawn fertilizer, or other liquid solutions on your lawn and garden.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Yes, the cordless sanitizing sprayer can be used in your home with cleaners and disinfectants that do not include alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
No, you can only use this cordless sanitizing sprayer with liquid cleaners and disinfectants that do not include alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
Yes, you can use bleach cleaners but it is recommend that you dilute the bleach before use.
Yes, you can use other liquids like pesticides but it is extremely important to clean and flush out the sanitizer spray gun system between chemicals.
Depending on how heavy you spray the disinfectant solution, it should dry within 5-10 minutes.
Frequently purchased together
A Quicker Sanitizer
Perfect for Any Space
The easy and cost-effective way to sanitize larger spaces like classrooms, office buildings, gyms, and more to keep surfaces safe and clean.
The continuous spray trigger allows for faster coverage of disinfectant and sanitizing solution with less user fatigue.
The 20V Power Share battery allows you to take this cordless sanitizing sprayer almost anywhere to sanitize almost anything without being tethered to an outlet.