40V Power Share Hydroshot Ultra Portable Power Cleaner (945 MAX PSI) (Tool Only) (Discontinued)
- 2x20V High-capacity 4.0Ah batteries for 40V power and performance.
- Draws from any fresh water source so it's perfect around the pool or lake.
- 945 MAX PSI is more than 11x more pressure than a traditional garden hose.
- Versatile 4-in-1 Nozzle (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) allows for on-the-fly water pressure changes for various applications.
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor for higher power, extended runtime, and a longer life.
- (2) Water pressure settings for greater cleaning power and battery conversion.
- Onboard Battery Charge-Level Indicator for quick reference to remaining runtime.
- 4A Dual-Charger charges (2) 4.0Ah batteries in 2 hrs.
- Share batteries, Save Money. Use the 20V Power Share™ batteries you already own and save money by purchasing just the tool.
- PSI is the pressure (lbs. per square inch) at which the water exits the nozzle. The GPM (gallons per minute) refers to the amount of water volume that exits the nozzle during a specified amount of time.
- A combination of both PSI and GPM are important in determining the ultimate performance of a portable power cleaner.
- A higher waterflow rate (GPM) helps “flush” out debris from a large cleaning area, while a higher PSI provides a greater “grime” removal rate, and typically, in a more concentrated area.
The included nozzle is a 4-in-1 multi-spray nozzle that rotates to adjust between 0°, 15°, 25°, and 40°. The lance has a standard ¼” fitting that accommodates standard ¼” nozzles by depressing the brass ring on the wand, inserting the nozzle, then releasing the ring. The nozzle should then “snap” into place.
The WORX Hydroshot has custom-designed accessories to perform a wide variety of cleaning tasks. Aftermarket pressure washer accessories can also be used on the Hydroshot, but may not operate as originally designed since the water flow rate is much lower than a typical pressure washer.
All of the Hydroshot accessories are compatible with the WG649.
The Hydroshot accessories are only designed for use on the Hydroshot and cannot be used on other pressure washing equipment.
The WG649 40V Hydroshot ULTRA offers an innovative and unique design in order to reduce the weight of the wand component. The motor and water pump have been removed from the wand and placed in this self-contained component at the end of the high-pressure water hose and cable. A special high-pressure water hose and power-cable connect the batteries to the motor and pump, alleviating the need to carry the weight of the motor and pump on the wand. To draw water, the motor and pump component can be directly connected to a water spigot or garden hose (with the quick-connect adapter), submerged in a freshwater source, or connected to the draw hose.
The pump and motor component at the end of the high-pressure water hose and power-cable is waterproof and designed to be fully submerged to draw water, however, this unit does not float. For use in water sources that may have a debris-filled bottom (ie lakes, rivers, etc.), it is suggested to connect the clear 20’ draw hose to the end of the high-pressure hose and power-cable to ensure the floating filter does not draw in debris.
- Especially when using a self-drawn water source (like from a bucket or lake), it may take up to 20 seconds to start pulling water through the hose and Hydroshot. If it is still not working, check the following:
- Check the connection by gently pulling the hose. It should not easily pull off. If it does, reinstall by making sure the hose clicks into position.
- Check the intake filter at the end of the supplied 20ft. hose to see if debris or dirt is clogging the intake. Clean and reinstall if necessary.
- Confirm that no hoses are being compressed, kinked, or being restricted in any way.
- Make sure the intake filter on the supplied 20ft hose is floating just under the water’s surface and not touching the bottom or any dirt or debris that may prevent water from being drawn into the hose.
- If the supplied 20ft hose is securely attached and the unit is not siphoning water from your water source, try attaching a household garden hose directly to the pump/motor component. If it works with the direct household connection, flush the machine for at least 1 minute, reattach the supplied 20ft hose and try siphoning from your water source again. (This is also a helpful step when bringing the machine out of storage.)
- If all filters are installed and cleared and all accessories are securely tightened, re-install the long lance and nozzle, change the pressure setting to High, and try again. Keep the Hydroshot no higher than 5’ from the water source to decrease the travel distance between the water and tool.
The Hydroshot is designed for use with freshwater sources, and using chemicals, cleansers, saltwater or any other non-fresh water sources in it will void the warranty. However, chlorine-based disinfectants are suitable. For tough cleaning needs, the soap dispenser accessory (WA4036) can be used to mix any after-market cleaning solutions or liquid soaps. When using fresh water from a lake, river, or pond, slide the float along the hose to keep the intake away from the bottom to avoid picking up dirt or mud. When finished, flush the tool with ordinary tap water to ensure its longevity and performance.
Yes! With Power Share″, you can share the battery and save money. Your WORX Hydroshot can use any WORX 20V battery you already have. By sharing the battery between tools, you’ll always have the power you need to complete any job.
The Most Powerful Hydroshot Yet
- 20V Power Share 1-hour Dual Port Quick Charger (WA3884)Item: 50037017WA3884$84.99
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$169.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick Charger (WA3881)Item: 50036233CHARGER$54.99
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
The Hydroshot series
Powerful, Flexible, Thirsty!
The high-efficiency engine driving the ULTRA is durable, built to last, and designed to perform at optimum levels throughout the long lifetime of this tool.
Vary the stream intensity between 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°. You’ll want a narrow, powerful blast for cleaning mud out of the tires of the SUV. Then something a little lighter for washing windows.
Draws From Any Freshwater Source
Just drop the 20-foot Draw Hose into the lake, pool, marina, or even a bucket—you can take the lightweight ULTRA anywhere. Perfect for around the home, ideal up at the cabin, handy at the campsite.