Account Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my email address on the site?
How do I register my product?
Go to https://register.worxtools.com. From there you will create a tool registration account. This is a separate account from your Worx.com account.
How do I register my Landroid?
Go to https://account.worxlandroid.com/login. From there you will create your registration account. This is a separate account from your Worx.com account.
How do I reset my password?
Go to https://www.worx.com/customer/account/forgotpassword/. If you don’t see the reset password email be sure to check your spam folder.
How do I track my order?
Go to https://www.worx.com/sales/guest/form/. You can find your order ID under My Account once logged in.
Does Worx offer warranties on their products?
Worx offers 2 years standard warranty + 1 year extended warranty available with product registration. Register your product here. 40V, 60V and 80V WORX products comes with a 5 year warranty.
What is Worx return policy?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Worx product, Worx has a convenient 30 day* money back guarantee on all direct purchases, less any applicable shipping and/or restocking fees.
All returns must be processed using our Worx return label as it contains all of the pertinent information for successfully processing your refund. Using any other form of return shipment will result in a substantial delay of your refund.
Getting your return label is fast and easy! Worx offers two hassle-free return options:
- If you have a WORX account, login to the website, go to your Order History and click on the order you want to return. If you don’t have an account, go to the Order Tracker and look up your order with your order number, the last name you provided on the billing address, and either the email address you used or your zip code. You can find the order number (RWD-XXXXXXXXX) in your confirmation emails.
- Once you’ve retrieved your order through the Order Tracker or Order History, at the bottom of the order information, click the “Return this Order” button.
- Select the product you want to return and provide a little information to have the label instantly emailed to you.
- Simply give us a call, toll free 1-866-354-WORX to submit your return label request.
- Your return label will be sent to you via email within 3-5 days (be sure to check your spam filter), or you may request that it be mailed to you, which takes approximately 7-10 business days to process and arrive.
Once you receive your personalized label, simply place it on the outside of your box and drop it off at any FedEx store or authorized FedEx drop off location. To find the nearest FedEx location to you, please visit www.fedex.com.
All returns must be in the original packaging and contain all original components. Upon arrival, your return will be inspected for all parts/pieces and your refund will be processed accordingly.
Upon arrival of your returned package, we will scan it and process your refund within 3-5 business days. It is recommended to write down your tracking number for your records and if you wish to follow the tracking progress via FedEx.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Solutions Center staff at 1-866-354-WORX (9679) from 9:00 am to 8:15 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
*30 day guarantee will extend to 90 days for select 56-volt products: WG591, WG191, WG291, WG926.
What are business hours and how do I reach an agent?
Our solution center is accessible by phone M-F 9:00 am – 6:00 p.m EST. You can reach an agent by phone at 855-279-0505 M-F.
I’m having trouble with my Landroid and I need assistance?
You can Find troubleshooting suggestions, answers to frequently asked questions, and helpful videos related to installing and operating your Landroid here: https://www.worx.com/landroid-support .
Does Worx sale my information to third parties?
Does WORX offer military discounts?
YES! Members who have or are serving with the Navy, Marines, Army, Air Force or US Coast Guard, can provide proof of service via our program, and we will email you immediately. A discount code that can be used once for your purchase. You will receive 10% off your order. You can apply here https://www.worx.com/military-discount-program.
What is Power Share and how does it work?
Worx Power Share™ uses one common battery to power every tool we make. So if you start off with a 20V drill, you can use that same battery to help power a 40V trimmer and an 80V mower. And a 40V Hydroshot. And a 20V circular saw. You can use it to power all 75+ Power Share™ products, and select the power output that’s right for you.
Does WORX offer coupons?
YES! Customers can receive all of our promotional sales and coupons by subscribing to our email list. You can also see the current coupons on our site here : https://www.worx.com/coupons-page.