Trivac Deluxe 2.0 12-Amp Electric Blower / Mulcher / Vacuum
- 3-in-1 system uses patented motor to switch from a blower to a vacuum w/ mulching capabilities with the turn of a knob.
- Wide-mouth tube and 620 CFM deliver a higher air volume than the standard TRIVAC 2.0 (WG512) to make leaf removal even more effortless.
- 2-stage metal impeller with a 16:1 mulching ratio condenses 16 standard bags of leaves into one.
- Detachable collection bag for quick disposal or composting.
- 2-speed control dial switches from 55 MPH for corner sweeping to 70 MPH for heavy-duty cleanup.
- Deluxe model includes shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
The Worx Trivac WG514 with a CFM of 620 slightly exceeds the 600 CFM of the Worx Trivac WG512. The WG514
This tool is equipped with a metal impeller to efficiently mulch leaves and small yard debris.
This tool has multiple preset speed options perfect for any yard cleanup task.
It’s as easy as flipping a switch! You can even make the switch while working. Blow the leaves into a pile, then turn the switch on the shaft. Add a collection bag or accessory and vacuum up the debris.
No, our TRIVAC is an electric model only.
Ensure usage of an outdoor rated extension cord. The WG512 Trivac is a 12A a/c tool; refer to the below chart for the appropriate electrical cord gauge, based on the length of cord being used:
- 25 ft. cord -> 18 gauge
- 50 ft. cord -> 16 gauge
- 100 ft. cord -> 14 gauge
- 150 ft. cord -> 12 gauge
No. Wet leaves can stick to things and cause clogging which could make it even more difficult for the Trivac to vacuum. Also, the Trivac is an electric item. It is best not to use this item near wet/damp areas.
This is an electric tool and does not use batteries. You will need an extension cord connected to a power outlet to use this tool. You can check for extension cord gauge and length on the grid in your manual.
CFM stands for “cubic feet per minute” and is the measurement of air flow that is used to describe the volume of air that the blower is capable of moving. The higher the CFM, the more air the blower is capable of pushing through the tube.
Yes, the LEAFPRO is a Universal fit accessory and will work will almost any brand of blower/mulcher/vacuum.
Yes, the GUTTERPRO is a Universal fit accessory and will work will almost any brand of blower including mulcher/vacuums.