20V Cordless Drill/Driver, 5.5" Circular Saw & Reciprocating Saw 3pc Combo Kit
- Three-piece Power Share™ combo kit includes , , and .
- Cordless drill/driver streamlines tough drilling and driving projects with a max torque of 256 in-lbs. and variable speed trigger that can reach up to 1450 RPM.
- Drill/driver features 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes and superior bit retention.
- Circular saw delivers 3600 RPM no-load speed to make straight, balanced cuts through lumber with max cut capacities of 1.62" @ 90° and 1.18” @ 45°.
- Make perfect miter cuts with the circular saw’s 0–50° bevel capacity.
- Reciprocating saw features pendulum function and variable speeds up to 3000 RPM to efficiently cut wood, metal, plastic, and more.
- Adjustable pivot foot plate on reciprocating saw enhances stability and control when making plunge cuts, pruning trees, trimming pipes, and more.
- Includes (2) rechargeable 20V Power Share™ batteries and (1) 20V charger.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
WX101L TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
WX529L TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
WX500L TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Yes, the WX500L 20V cordless reciprocating saw will accept any reciprocating blade with a universal shank which is standardized for all reciprocating saws.
Yes, the WX500L reciprocating saw is a great option for pruning trees. Be sure to use the appropriate pruning blade or wood-cutting blade.
Yes, the WX500L cordless reciprocating saw is the perfect saw for cutting metal. With the appropriate blade, it is perfect for cutting steel angle brackets or pipes. It can cut up to 3/8 in steel.
Individual bits can also be found at your local hardware or home improvement store.
This drill features a 15 + 1 position clutch to allow for precise torque management.
The maximum drilling capacity will vary depending on the material you're working with.
Run time depends on the type of work, the conditions under which work is being performed, and may even vary from user to user. The batteries can be charged and discharged for about 2,000 cycles.
Carefully review the owner’s manual for all safety information and guidelines. Follow safety precautions while using any power tools – including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes & clothing, and keeping hair tied back. See the owner’s manual for complete safety instructions and details.
This compact circular saw uses any 5.5" circular saw blades with a 3/8" arbor.
This circular saw is capable of bevel cuts up to 45 degrees, at thicknesses up to 1-3/16" at a 45 degree bevel.
Included is a carbide-tipped, 24T, wood cutting blade. Other blades are available to cut a variety of different materials. Make sure to choose the correct blade for the material and saw size.
This saw includes a spindle lock button and hex key for easy blade changes. Reference the manual for safe blade changes.
Yes, help keep your workspace clean with onboard vacuum port and included adaptor.
Our tools are designed with safety features to protect you against accidental starts. There is a safety switch that must be engaged before the on/off switch will work. Once the saw starts, you can release the safety switch and the saw will continue to run.