20V 3/8" Drill/Driver & 5.5" Circular Saw Combo Kit
- Combo kit featuring and .
- Cordless drill/driver features 265 in-lbs of torque and a 15 position clutch.
- 3/8” Keyless chuck on cordless drill offers quick bit changes.
- Drill features 2-speed gearbox (400 RPM/1450 RPM) and variable speed trigger with reverse.
- Cordless circular saw features a 0-50° bevel capacity.
- Circular saw features a solid steel base for balanced, straighter cuts and a spindle lock for quick blade changes.
- Circular saw features a no-load speed of 0-3600/min and a max cutting capacity of 1-5/8” at 90°, and 1-3/16” at 45°.
- Combo kit includes (2) 20V Power Share batteries.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
Product 1 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
WX101L TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
This compact circular saw uses any 5.5" circular saw blades with a 3/8" arbor.
This circular saw is capable of bevel cuts up to 45 degrees, at thicknesses up to 1-3/16" at a 45 degree bevel.
Included is a carbide-tipped, 24T, wood cutting blade. Other blades are available to cut a variety of different materials. Make sure to choose the correct blade for the material and saw size.
This saw includes a spindle lock button and hex key for easy blade changes. Reference the manual for safe blade changes.
Yes, help keep your workspace clean with onboard vacuum port and included adaptor.
Our tools are designed with safety features to protect you against accidental starts. There is a safety switch which must be engaged before the on/off switch will work. Once the saw starts, you can release the safety switch and the saw will continue to run.
You can use either hex or round shank bits up to 3/8" in this drill. Check out these bit sets that cover just about every application you may need:
Individual bits can also be found at your local hardware or home improvement store.
This drill features a 15 + 1 position clutch to allow for precise torque management.
The maximum drilling capacity will vary depending on the material you're working with.
Steel: 3/8 in.
Wood: 1 in.
Run time depends on the type of work, the conditions under which work is being performed, and may even vary from user to user. The batteries can be charged and discharged for about 2,000 cycles. With two included batteries, you'll always have extra power on hand to complete any job.
Carefully review the owner’s manual for all safety information and guidelines. Follow safety precautions while using any power tools – including wearing safety eyewear, gloves, appropriate shoes & clothing, and keeping hair tied back. See the owner’s manual for complete safety instructions and details.