20V MAKERX Air Brush - Tool Only
- Air brush for use with the MAKERX system of portable crafting tools.
- Easy to control dual function switch regulates both the airflow and paint volume of the portable paint sprayer with a single trigger.
- Precision nozzle for small and detailed painting applications.
- Micro-ergonomic design enhances overall user control of the air brush for various applications.
- Use the MAKERX hub to connect to any 20V Power Share battery to power the MAKERX series of go-anywhere creative tools.
- *20V battery (WA3520) and MAKERX Hub (WA7150) not included.
(1) - Air Brush Sprayer
(1) - Air Brush Compressor Pump
(1) - Dropper for adding liquid to the paint cup when needed
(1) - Spanner Wrench for loosening the inner nozzle, although rarely required
(1) - Cleaning Brush for the outer nozzle and cover if it becomes clogged. Caution: The inner nozzle is very sharp, like a needle. Handle it carefully.
Dropper for adding liquid to the paint cup when needed.
Spanner Wrench for loosening the inner nozzle, although rarely required.
Cleaning Brush for the outer nozzle and cover if it becomes clogged.
Water-based paints are recommended for the MakerX. If some other paint is required, make sure the paint is thin enough to pass through the nozzle without out clogging. Experiment on a scrap piece to make sure the result is acceptable. Clean the nozzle and cup immediately and thoroughly after use. Follow the paint manufacturers recommendation for cleaning solutions. Be sure to flush any solutions out of the nozzle using water. Spray air through the nozzle to dry it completely after cleaning.
A fully charged 1.5Ah battery will power the Air Brush for about 3 hours of continuous use.
To maintain best operation, refrain from disassembling the spray gun. Before shipment, it is carefully assembled and calibrated for dependable operation. The spray gun need not be disassembled for cleaning.
Water-based paint is recommended. When painting is concluded, clean the spray gun right away. Allowing paint to dry inside the nozzle can render the spray gun inoperable.
1. Dump excess paint from the cup and wipe it out. Rinse out the cup with water.
2. Attach the spray gun to the compressor. Attach the Air Brush to the hub. Open the tail screw for high liquid flow. Drop a small amount of water in the cup. Leave the cap off of the cup.
3. Make sure the speed knob is turned to low on the hub. While holding the compressor, turn on the Air Brush. Place a finger over the nozzle to prevent liquid from coming out. Gently push the trigger and pull it back. The water and paint will begin to bubble up in the cup.
4. Let the air, water, and paint bubble up for a few seconds, then empty the cup. Add clean water in the cup and repeat the bubbling operation several times. Once the bubbles become thin and clear, the paint is mostly cleaned out.
5. Remove your finger from the nozzle and spray water through it. Check that the water is clean and clear.
6. Dump remaining water from the cup and wipe it dry. Spray air through the nozzle until dry air comes out. The spray gun should now be clean, dry, and ready to use later.
7. If your paint is not water-based, follow the manufacturer’s instructions regarding cleaning solutions. Follow the same bubbling procedure as described above. Make sure to flush out any remaining solution completely. Dry out the cup and nozzle.
Multiply Your Creativity
MAKERX is a system of portable, powerful, and precise crafting tools. It puts the power you need into compact and ergonomic tools that you can take anywhere to make anything. Make your world more beautiful with MAKERX.
- MAKERX 34pc Mini Hot Glue Gun Accessory KitItem: WA7217$34.99
- MAKERX Mini Blower Nozzle AccessoriesItem: WA7216$34.99
- MAKERX Wood & Metal Crafter Stencil and Accessory KitItem: WA7218$49.99
- 2" MAKERX 120G Flap Sanding Wheels (5PC)Item: WA7255$12.99
- MAKERX ZipSnip Rotary Cutter Blades (2PK)Item: WA7256$12.99
- 2" MAKERX 60G Flap Sanding Wheels (5PC)Item: WA7253$12.99
- 2" MAKERX Angle Grinding Wheels (5pc)Item: WA7257$12.99
- 2" MAKERX Flap Sanding Wheels (5pc)Item: WA7254$12.99
- 2" MAKERX Cut-Off Wheels (5pc)Item: WA7252$12.99
- USB LED Flex LightItem: WA7231$14.99
- MAKERX Rotary Tool 201pc Accessory KitItem: WA7208$49.99
- MAKERX Accessory CaseItem: WA4227$12.99
- MAKERX Carry BagItem: WA1551$12.99
- 20V MAKERX HubItem: WA7150$34.99
A Powerful Little Paint Sprayer
Packs a punch
The only airbrush that runs on a 20V battery—the same one used on WORX Power Tools, lawnmowers, and hedge trimmers.
We Threw in Some Extras
Comes with a dropper, a spanner wrench, and a cleaning brush so you have the accessories you need to get started.
Go Anywhere Creative Tool
The Hub goes where your tool goes. That's 20V of portable power that doesn't need to be near an outlet.
*MAKERX Hub sold separately.
The MAKERX Air Brush can be the perfect tool for easy makeup, paint jobs, etc. It is designed to be easy to use and the precision nozzle makes it great for DIY crafts and makeup. Being a part of the MAKERX line means that it works with the MAKERX Hub. The Hub goes where your tool goes. Along with the air brush, the hub also powers a heat gun, angle grinder, wood & metal crafter, and rotary tool.
The MAKERX Air Brush is the only air brush that runs on a 20V battery - the same Power Share battery used to power Worx cordless power tools and lawn & garden equipment.
The MAKERX Air Brush comes equipped with a 0.4mm, self-centering needle for fine line to wide spray patterns. If you are looking to do detailed work with an air brush, the 0.4mm nozzle offers the precision you need. This portable paint sprayer has a micro-ergonomic design that makes it easy to handle. Additionally, the tool's air function is handy for eliminating dust particles from wood projects before painting or staining. With these features, the MAKERX platform offers the best air brush and paint sprayer for a wide array of creative projects.
Beyond being a versatile tool for arts and crafts, this 20V portable air brush is great for applying makeup. An air brush foundation can provide better coverage for occasions when you need to look your best, and the liquid foundation is much more durable than alternatives. Along with applying makeup for special occasions, this portable paint sprayer can be used for things like temporary tattoos or special FX makeup.
For portability, control and precision, the MAKERX Air Brush is the best paint sprayer available. This air brush remains one of the most popular models and is used by artists who specialize in small or large projects. Ease of use, cleaning, and maintaining make it the best tool for novice to experienced painters alike. Overall, the MAKERX Air Brush is well-balanced and comfortable to hold and use.