40V Share Volt 12" Cordless Chainsaw with Auto-Tension (Discontinued)
- 40V Max Li-ion 12" Cordless chainsaw featuring an auto-tensioning chain system and automatic chain oiler.
- Automatic, tool-free chain tension system.
- Automatic chain lubrication with oil level indicator.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Includes battery indicator for quick battery life review.
Yes, this includes one 40V battery (WA3580) and one charger (WA3747).
The Worx 40V 12” Cordless Chainsaw weighs 7.9 pounds, less than a gallon of milk, even with the battery installed!
The 40V Worx MAX Lithium battery included with the 12” Cordless Chainsaw is the same battery we trust to power our 40V Cordless Mower, TURBINE40V Blower, 20" Cordless Hedge Trimmer, among others, like the Hydroshot. Since the battery can stand up to those high-powered applications, you can trust it to keep up with you.
The runtime will vary depending on the type and density of wood you’re cutting and how thick the branches are for each cut. For example, on one charge of our 2.0Ah 40V battery, you can expect up to 23 cuts on 6” thick hardwood. Since most branches you’ll cut are less than that, you’ll typically get a much higher yield.
The enclosed charger and battery take about 8 hours to fully recharge.
Yes! With 40V Share Volt, you can share the battery and save money. Your Worx 40V 12” Cordless Chainsaw can use any WORX 40V battery you already have. By sharing the battery between tools, you’ll always have the power you need to complete any job.
The chain speed is 14.8 ft/s.
The 40V Cordless Chain Saw can take any kind of bar and chain oil, which is available in most hardware stores or stores that sell chainsaws. The oil tank capacity will hold 4.5 ounces.
With a saw designed to self-lubricate during operation, a little oil leakage is normal. To help minimize and prevent leakage, we recommend the following:
- Use only enough oil for the task at hand.
- Remove oil cap and immediately replace it after operation to vent the oil tank. This relieves any accumulated pressure during the oiling process.
- Allow the saw to cool down before storing.
- Wipe down the saw sprocket area.
- Remove oil from saw before storage.
- Store the saw horizontally when not in use.
If you decide the Worx 40V 12” Cordless Chainsaw isn’t the right tool for you, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee from date of receipt (less shipping and handling). View more information here.
We know your tools are indispensable, so we cover each tool with a 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty. You can extend your warranty to 3 years by registering online within 30 days of purchase. Already have your 40V Cordless Chainsaw? Register now!
Parts subject to normal wear and tear are not covered by the tool’s warranty. View more information on our warranty here.