Nitro 20V Power Share 7.25" Cordless Circular Saw with Brushless Motor
- Power to Outperform—Worx Nitro tools are engineered to provide greater power, performance, and run time.
- This cordless circular saw features professional cutting capacity of 2-9/16 in., perfect for multiple lumber types.
- Features an efficient brushless motor, which runs 50% longer, is 25% more powerful, and has 10% longer life than brushed motors.
- Bevel cuts—adjustable knob allows you to bevel the blade up to 57° for perfect miter cuts.
- LED Lighting provides illumination of the workspace and cutline in low-light environments.
- Lightweight with an ergonomically designed comfort grip for ease of use over long periods.
- Depth adjustment lever for quick and effortless on-the-fly depth adjustments.
- Conveniently placed spindle lock button secures the blade in place for easy blade changes.
- Built-in dust port to keep the work area clear of debris so you can follow your cutlines.
- Run longer with high-capacity batteries—Worx Power Share PRO intelligent batteries deliver extended run times, plus heat and impact protection. Compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
- 2A Charger included—charges 4.0Ah battery in 2 hrs.
Yes, the WX520L will operate with a 2.0Ah battery but is recommended for best performance to use a 4.0Ah battery.
Yes, the WX520L has a max cutting capacity of 2½ in. at 90° and at 45° the WX520L has a cutting capacity of 1 13/16 in.
A Brushless External Motor provides more efficiency and helps to deliver more power, run time, and durability compared to traditional brushless motors.
The WX520L uses a 7¼ in. blade with a 5/8 in. arbor. We recommend a Thin Kerf blade for best results.
No, the WX520L does not come with a laser cut line.
Although the WORX POWER SHARE PRO high-capacity batteries come standard with WORX NITRO products, they can also be utilized on the traditional WORX products to achieve longer runtime.
WORX recommends that POWER SHARE PRO batteries be used with WORX NITRO products to unlock optimal performance.
No. The WORX Power Share PRO batteries can be used on all existing WORX 20V MAX chargers (WA3742, WA3881, WA3764, WA3770, WA3884, WA3835).
No. The batteries require the same amount of charge-time as the standard WORX Power Share batteries. However, due to the Cell-Cooling Technology in the Power Share PRO batteries, they stay cooler, longer. As a result, less wait time is needed before a battery can start charging, due to high temperature.
The Power to Outperform
With better performance and longer run times than traditional cordless tools, Worx NITRO employs advanced engineering & cutting-edge tech for superior efficiency, so you'll get more done on every charge.
- 20V Power Share PRO 8.0Ah Lithium-Ion High-Capacity BatteryItem: WA3678$169.99
- 20V Power Share & 18V MaxLithium Battery 60-Minute Quick Charger (WA3881)Item: 50036233$54.99
- Large Zippered Tool Tote with Interior and Exterior PocketsItem: WA0079$24.99
Frequently purchased together
Outperforms Traditional Circular Saws
With a 2-9/16 in. cutting capacity the Nitro Cordless Circular Saw was made to tackle 2x4s, plywood, and lumber of all types.
Brushless = Better
The high-efficiency Nitro brushless motor increases output, reliability, and performance. Pair it with Power Share™ PRO batteries to unlock its full potential to tackle any job.
Easy Bevel & Miter Cuts
The adjustable knob allows the user to bevel the blade of the cordless circular saw up to 57° for perfect miter cuts and professional results.