Fall Wreath DIY
- Wreath Frame
- 30mm Half Wood Balls
- Assorted Fall Greenery and Stems
1. Start by laying out the wreath frame and gather your supplies.
2. Power up your MakerX cordless glue gun and attach the half wood balls around the wreath frame by adding a small amount of hot glue under each one.
3. Once you’ve gotten about ⅔ of the way around the wreath with the wood balls, begin to lay out the greenery until you have a general idea of how you want it to look.
4. Now, power up the glue gun again and start attaching the greenery along the bottom of the wreath frame.
5. Continue adding the greenery layer by layer adding on to each section until the desired look has been achieved.
6. Next, fill in any gaps or holes next to the greenery with any additional wood balls by hot gluing them into the space.
7. After you’ve got everything filled in and fluffed, all that’s left to do is hang it up on your door and let everyone know “It’s Fall Y’all!”