Nitro 40V Power Share 20" Cordless Snow Blower with Brushless Motor
- The Power to Outperform—Worx NITRO™ tools are engineered to provide greater power, performance, and run time.
- High-efficiency brushless motor runs 50% longer, is 25% more powerful, and has a 10X longer life than brushed motors.
- 180° rotating chute widens directional control and boasts a snow-throwing distance of 20 ft.
- One-touch snow deflector allows for quick adjustment of throw height and distance.
- Dual LED lights boost visibility in low-light conditions.
- Fully-collapsible handle simplifies storage and saves space.
- Convenient carry handle supports easy lifting and portability.
- Same Battery, Expandable Power. The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share™ family.
The rotating chute handle needs to be removed prior to collapsing the handles. Then, loosen the (4) levers on the handles and fold up the handles on top of the snow blower.
It is always best recommended to do snow blowing during or right after a snowfall for optimum performance.
The LED lights will automatically turn on/off when the operating bail-handle is actuated.
The auger is made of plastic.
When attaching the middle handle, make sure the chute rotation shaft mounting hole on the middle handle is facing downwards (side of the bar where the hole is indented). Assembling the chute crank make sure the chute rotation shaft rests below the middle handle. And to assemble the discharge chute make sure the discharge chute is fully seated into position and gently pull it outwards to make sure it is locked into position securely.
No, the height of the auger can not be adjusted, you can only adjust the chute to the throw distance you prefer.
User discretion is advised when operating on or around gravel areas. Exercise extreme caution when operating on, or crossing, gravel driveways, walkways, or roads. Stay alert for hidden hazards or traffic.
Smaller size gravel, harder packed gravel, and a flatter ground surface may make gravel conditions easier to operate on.
Refrain from pushing the snow blower aggressively as this can cause the scraper to more easily contact the gravel and “scoop” rocky debris into the auger, then evacuate it through the chute.
No, the snow blower is not self-propelled.
This is a single-stage blower.
The snowblower has a clearance of 20 inches wide and a depth of up to 10 inches.
Ensure the batteries have not been sitting out in the cold for an extended period of time as this may cause the snow blower not to start. The batteries operate at optimal performance when at normal room temperature.
Frequently purchased together
Don't Let Snow Slow You Down
Brushless is Better
The high-efficiency brushless motor boosts power and extends run time so you can get more done on a single charge.
20 ft. Throwing Distance
The 180° rotating chute and the one-touch snow deflector lets you quickly adjust which way you want to blow the snow.
Keep the Snow in Sight
Don't be restricted by short winter days. Long-lasting dual LED lights make it easier to clear paths in the early morning or at night.