RFID Tags for Landroid Vision
- Expands multi-zone mowing capabilities. Simply place RFID tags in separate sections of lawn and Vision will know to travel over non-grassy areas to mow each tagged zone.
- RFID tags are compatible with all Landroid Vision models.
- Kit includes everything needed for easy installation. Use the hex key to drive nails through the RFID tag and into the ground—that’s it!
- Constructed with impact-resistant nylon for extreme durability.
- Outdoor-rated design ensures worry-free installation directly on the lawn’s surface.
No. Landroid Vision automatically recognizes grassy and non-grassy areas so it will only operate within a continuous section of lawn. However, if you want Vision to pass over a non-grassy area—such as a driveway—to mow a separate section of law, you’ll need at least 2 RFID tags to let Vision know it should travel to each zone.
Yes. Each Landroid Vision includes between 4 to 6 RFID tags, depending on the model size. These extra RFID tags are available if you need to increase your mowing zones.
Burying the RFID tag is not recommended, as it will be difficult to see and detect.
No. The RFID tags do not need any power to be detected.
No. It is unlimited.